- This event has passed.
Developmental Delays – CANCELLED
January 20, 2022 @ 7:30 pm
This workshop has been cancelled.
Free Community Virtual Workshop
if you find yourself pondering questions below, but are afraid to ask your doctor then here is a perfect workshop for you!
- My child doesn’t have many words and throws lots of tantrums – what is wrong?
- 18 months old and not yet walking – is this normal?
- Stubborn and does not always follow directions – is this a problem?
- My child doesn’t seem interested in new toys – should I be worried?
- Our baby would rather play by himself than play with us – is this typical?
- My child mouths and throws toys but he does not play with toys – is something wrong?
Parenting can sometimes be a challenging job. We want you to know that you are not alone. Learn about what normal development looks like and what to do when deviations occur.
Who: Parents, grandparents, other family members, nurses, physicians, daycare staff, and anyone interested in learning!
Where: Virtual (link sent after registration)