Position Locations: Following suburbs for EI:
Mount Prospect, Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Arlington Heights, Wheeling
Clinic location is in Park Ridge.
Hours: Flexible Full Time/Part-Time
About Us: We are a growing pediatric therapy practice. We promote a collaborative environment among our highly qualified team of SLP, OT, PT, and DTs to achieve the best results for all of our patients. We have a family-friendly culture and we believe in a work/life balance for our team.
Job responsibilities: The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing evaluation and therapy to children (0-15 years of age) presenting a variety of developmental delays, fine-motor deficits, poor self-help skills, poor social skills, sensory processing disorders, ADHD, etc. Therapy services to be provided in home/daycare and/or clinic based settings.
- Master’s or OTD in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Illinois license eligibility
- Illinois early intervention credentials is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of pediatric experience as an occupational therapist in a hospital, clinical, or educational setting with children with multiple disabilities
- Competitive Compensation and benefits package
- Includes medical/dental, retirement plans with employer match, paid time off, and continuing education
- In-house meetings for CE credit